Maaduu provides Korean content across multiple devices, and is supported by advertising. It has around 850,000 registered users to add to
The company also announced that it had seen strong trading in the half year to end-June, with pretax profit of
Maaduu's revenue for the financial year to end-May were
The acquisition will be part funded through a placing to raise
The company said it the acquisition does not complete, it will use the net proceeds of the placing to further enhance its Yoonic video platform, sales and marketing, content acquisition and working capital.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million