% chg: +11.6%
The company entered the bidding for
The stock sold off after a massive rally on Friday on news that soft drink giant Coca-Cola had offered
The optical equipment and laser maker said it postponed its fourth-quarter and full 2014 fiscal year earnings report following an internal investigation into possible accounting irregularities.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week