% chg: +11.6%
The company entered the bidding for
The stock sold off after a massive rally on Friday on news that soft drink giant Coca-Cola had offered
The optical equipment and laser maker said it postponed its fourth-quarter and full 2014 fiscal year earnings report following an internal investigation into possible accounting irregularities.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy