Barclays "It cannot be right in any business for the executive bonus pool to be nearly three times bigger than the dividend payout to the owners . . . the question must be asked - for whom is this institution being run?"
Burberry "Investors are happy to approve significant pay awards for high-achieving chief executives, but this must be based on proven performance. As successful as
Mike Ashley "The fact the board of
Fifa "By embracing rather than rejecting fundamental reform, Fifa has the opportunity to become a beacon of best practice in global sports governance, rather than an increasingly derided pariah."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World