Request for Proposal: Provision of Banking services The intent of this Request for Proposal ( RFP ) is to select one (1) Bank to provide banking services for the DISTRICT. The banking services would require approximately four (4) demand accounts and other banking capabilities as outlined in this RFP. It is also requested that the same specifications, terms and conditions be extended by the PROPOSER to all DISTRICT school internal accounts should they desire banking services based on any award resulting from this RFP.
Major organization : SCHOOL DISTRICT OF
Tender notice number : RFP-5001-0-2015/JC
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2014-09-23
Tender documents : T23460722.html
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season