Contrary to insinuations that the
Speaking during the distribution of the certificates, the Acting Inspector General of Police, (IG),
While promising his administration's resolve to ensure that both serving and retired officers across the country got their personal houses in their city of choice, the IG said all personnel would stand to benefits immensely in other areas.
Abba said: "When former Inspector General of Police
"We successfully did this as evidenced in
The Police boss stated further that with the distribution of the share certificate, police personnel would have access to loan and other benefits.
Earlier in his address, Chairman Board of Directors,
Meanwhile, Abia State Governor,
Orji state this when he visited the IG yesterday at the Force Headquarters. He called on police personnel to co-operate with the IG so that others would do same for them when they get there.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season