The Philippine telecom operator
With the deployment of the new bill payment system, customers will be able to pay their bills themselves through a retail outlet, devoid of any help from staff.
The Director, Stores Transformation Department Ancillary Business,
NCR has revealed that customers are now able to reap the benefits of the advanced technology and make payments for their bills via credit cards or using the mobile wallet app - GCash.
Moreover, the Globe customers will be able to refill their pre-paid services or load balance to their GCash accounts through this automated solution.
In addition to these facilities, new functionality and services can be easily added to the NCR Bill Pay system to boost business and improve operational capacities.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan