Given the increasingly mobile nature of communication, wireless represents the fastest growing technology used to access biometric authentication systems essential to banking, healthcare and utility applications. Cenuity V-ID technology empowers industries that use the telephone as the primary contact vehicle with customers. Security and fraud prevention are key benefits of authentication techniques that match the caller with the identity of the customer. Now, using voice authentication while traveling with cellular phones is just as effective as accessing these systems from the home or office.
Cenuity V-ID's differentiator is found in Yobe's YVA technology, which employs an artificial intelligence engine and a revolutionary digital voice processing approach to distinguish voice from background noise. "The YVA technology is capable of identifying an increased number of biometrics (acoustic resonances, tone, pitch tracks, etc.) under noisy conditions, thus providing significantly higher accuracy and a lower rate of false positives," said Hamid Nawab, PhD, and chief technology advisor to
"This joint venture marries the strength of Yobe's intelligent audio technologies and PCC's 20 years of experience providing mission critical applications to create a revolutionary voice biometric identification platform that is tailor-made for the mobile environment," said
"Cenuity V-ID provides a needed enhancement for the cloud and wireless industries," said
PCC and Yobe anticipate initial deployment as early as December of this year.
"This joint venture will revolutionize the mobile biometrics industry and we are excited to be at the forefront of enhancing security for traditional and cloud-based applications", said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PCCTechnology/Yobe/prweb12099742.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters