Data from the
The currency was also under pressure due to a fall in
Survey results from the Reserve Bank of
The NZ dollar fell to 6-day lows of 0.8424 against the US dollar, 86.45 against the yen and 1.5848 against the euro, from early highs of 0.8483, 87.00 and 1.5748, respectively. If the kiwi extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 0.83 against the greenback, 85.88 against the yen and 1.59 against the euro.
In the European session, Eurozone current account for June is due to be released.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million