Virtual Banking: A Guide to Innovation and Partnering offers a hands-on approach to competing in today's financial services environment. As a professional running virtually any financial company how can you position your institution to become a customer magnet instead of a repellent? This book is intended for those who would like to understand how to innovate and drive significant positive change in their organization though creative partnering. Written by
"Part of the answer lies in creative deal making,
Financial services innovation often implies heavy investments in technology or operational process, which may or may not lead to positive, transformative change. Real innovation can be very low cost and leverage existing technology assets and processes, but it can often come in the form of creative partnerships that aren't always obvious on the surface. An untapped opportunity exists between the tech world and the financial world, which can work together to achieve more than they could separately.
The book is filled with illustrative case studies from such industry leaders as PayPal,
• Evolving bitcoin, prepaid and retail point of sale ecosystems and how banks can partner with new players
• What capabilities banks should truly own and which they should outsource.
• Where revenue may be derived in the future and how to shift gears to focus on greenfield markets
• Best practices that financial companies can employ on their digital channels that can make their customer experience similar to some of the best commerce websites out on the market today.
Schatt adds, "The new age of partnering and innovation in the financial services arena is filled with brilliant shades of gray. The media would have you believe that any new up-and-comer in the financial services space is a disrupter to banks, but there are really very few pure competitors in the arena. The challenge is to recognize and seize new opportunities of every kind. Any institution a financial services company might view as a disintermediator for banks might just be what's keeping your financial institution relevant."
About the Author
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/DanSchatt/VirtualBanks/prweb12098713.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor