The First Trust US IPO Index Fund ETF (FPX) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 133,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 51,000. Shares of FPX were up about 0.9% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were Facebook (FB), trading up about 1.2% with over 12.4 million shares changing hands so far this session, and
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu081814&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say