Item 3.02. Unregistered Sales of
During the period commencing
The Company claims an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act") for the private placement of these securities pursuant to Section 3(a) and 4(2) of the Act and/or Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder since, among other things, the transaction does not involve a public offering, the Investor is an "accredited investor" and/or qualified institutional buyer, the Investor has access to information about the Company and its investment, the Investor will take the securities for investment and not resale, and the Company is taking appropriate measures to restrict the transfer of the securities.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation