ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18082014 -
Among these, Smart Keyboard, Knock CodeTM and the graphic user interface (GUI) in the acclaimed LG G3 smartphone received '
The internationally respected Red Dot Awards comprises three categories -
LG's Smart Keyboard was introduced to the world on the LG G3, a smartphone that was developed under the Simple is the New Smart philosophy. In the same vein, Smart Keyboard helps to reduce input errors by as much as 75 percent. Through adaptive software that can analyze typing habits and predict word choices, Smart Keyboard makes typing faster and infinitely easier.
Knock Code was developed in response to consumer feedback that existing security systems on smartphones were cumbersome and time consuming. Knock Code lets LG smartphone owners wake and unlock their LG smartphones in one convenient step by employing a personalized series of taps instead of a password or nine-dot pattern. With more than 80,000 possible tap sequences to choose from, Knock Code is not only more secure, it's more convenient.
The LG G3's GUI provides an intuitive, more enjoyable, user experience. Redesigned from the ground up, the GUI features a clean, stylish appearance that adopts LG's new flat and simple design language in sophisticated pastel colors with a distinctive circular motif consistent with the company's iconic logo.
LG also won six additional awards in the
'The Red Dot Design Awards for excellence in user interface carry a great deal of meaning for us because enhancing the user experience is how we create value for the customer,' said Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan