Portfolio data as of
The Fundís objective is total return, through a combination of dividends, income, and capital appreciation. The Fundís net assets are invested in a portfolio of approximately 60 to 90 world equity securities, consisting primarily of stocks selected from the current holdings of other accounts managed by LAM. The equity portfolio is broadly diversified in both developed and emerging market countries and across the capitalization spectrum. The Fund seeks enhanced income by investing in short duration (typically less than one year) emerging market forward currency contracts and other emerging market debt instruments.
An indirect subsidiary of
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations