Portfolio data as of
The Fundís objective is total return, through a combination of dividends, income, and capital appreciation. The Fundís net assets are invested in a portfolio of approximately 60 to 90 world equity securities, consisting primarily of stocks selected from the current holdings of other accounts managed by LAM. The equity portfolio is broadly diversified in both developed and emerging market countries and across the capitalization spectrum. The Fund seeks enhanced income by investing in short duration (typically less than one year) emerging market forward currency contracts and other emerging market debt instruments.
An indirect subsidiary of
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists