In line with the Central Bank of
Speaking to NASRUL-LAHI-L-FATIH Society (NASFAT) children at a holiday camp ground at
He noted that the bank is going in line with the CBN in conjunction with other stakeholders in the financial literacy steering committee and the
According to Bakare, this programme was designed to raise awareness in finances amongst children and Youths in primary and post-primary schools saying that financial literacy constituted an integral part of developing tomorrow's leaders.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low