In line with the Central Bank of
Speaking to NASRUL-LAHI-L-FATIH Society (NASFAT) children at a holiday camp ground at
He noted that the bank is going in line with the CBN in conjunction with other stakeholders in the financial literacy steering committee and the
According to Bakare, this programme was designed to raise awareness in finances amongst children and Youths in primary and post-primary schools saying that financial literacy constituted an integral part of developing tomorrow's leaders.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students