Despite the encouraging performance, the Corporation has refused to make any interim dividend payment proposal for its shareholders.
The Corporation s Managing Director Jadiah Mwarania has stated that the company s implementation of strategic plan has facilitated this positive result.
He has further said that the firm will be focused on innovations to manage new risks that the insurance market has to face normally.
During an investor briefing in
During the first half of 2014, the Corporation has recorded a 22% year-on-year increase in gross premium written to Sh4.91 billion, attributable to aggressive marketing in the global market, which offers better opportunities for growth.
The company reported gross premium written of Sh4.03 billion for the six months to
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy