The company's gross turnover increased by 41 percent year-on-year in the first six months of 2014, to
"Financial indicators have been mainly supported by the positive operational results – processed raw materials (+46 percent), by the fuel sales on the domestic market (+24 percent) and at export (+75 percent), but also by the decrease of processing costs through the increase of energy efficiency and the maintenance of the mechanical and operational availability," reads the company's statement.
In this period, the company's exports reached a level of over
In the first half of the year, the distribution segment of
The total sales of fuels through Rompetrol Downstream, the retail division of
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore