The company's gross turnover increased by 41 percent year-on-year in the first six months of 2014, to
"Financial indicators have been mainly supported by the positive operational results – processed raw materials (+46 percent), by the fuel sales on the domestic market (+24 percent) and at export (+75 percent), but also by the decrease of processing costs through the increase of energy efficiency and the maintenance of the mechanical and operational availability," reads the company's statement.
In this period, the company's exports reached a level of over
In the first half of the year, the distribution segment of
The total sales of fuels through Rompetrol Downstream, the retail division of
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists