The company's gross turnover increased by 41 percent year-on-year in the first six months of 2014, to
"Financial indicators have been mainly supported by the positive operational results – processed raw materials (+46 percent), by the fuel sales on the domestic market (+24 percent) and at export (+75 percent), but also by the decrease of processing costs through the increase of energy efficiency and the maintenance of the mechanical and operational availability," reads the company's statement.
In this period, the company's exports reached a level of over
In the first half of the year, the distribution segment of
The total sales of fuels through Rompetrol Downstream, the retail division of
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton