In order to safeguard users against a number of Android vulnerabilities discovered in recent months,
There has been no shortage of such discoveries in the past several months. One of the most notable new vulnerabilities is a flaw found by experts at
Another vulnerability that has made headlines is Heartbleed. It can be exploited to read memory on systems that use certain versions of the OpenSSL protocol. This means that attackers can get access to sensitive user data by sending specially crafted requests. This flaw affected many companies.
One of the latest discoveries is the Master Key vulnerability which enables cybercriminals to access any Android device with administrator privileges. This means that an attacker can launch any software on a device without the owner's knowledge.
Although, as a rule,
In order to prevent such vulnerabilities from being exploited,
The application, which is compatible with Android 2.3 and later versions, is available in Google Play in two languages - English and Russian.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low