Citation: "79 FR 48772"
Document Number: "TA-W-82,972"
Page Number: "48772"
In accordance with Section 223 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended ("Act"), 19 U.S.C. 2273, the
The Department reviewed the certification for workers of the subject firm. New information from the company revealed that worker separations in the
The intent of the Department's certification is to include all workers of the subject firm who were adversely affected by the firm's acquisition of services from a foreign country.
Based on these findings, the Department is amending this certification to include workers from the
The amended notice applicable to TA-W-82,972 is hereby issued as follows:
All workers of
[FR Doc. 2014-19509 Filed 8-15-14;
BILLING CODE 4510-FN-P
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays