In a statement,
"The initial portfolio is performing in line with expectations and there are no material issues to report other than the fire at the East London Waste Authority MBT facility at
"The company can report that the fire was successfully extinguished and access to the building has now been achieved to carry out a detailed assessment of the damage caused. In the interim the business continuity plan for the facility is being effectively applied and the contract with the client,
The company added that it has identified a number of third-party investment opportunities for the portfolio, on top of the first offer agreement over environmental infrastructure investments developed by
The company said it is currently in discussions with a number of lenders and anticipates entering into a revolving credit facility to facilitate the acquisition of further investments in the near future.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors