The office of
According to the guidelines released by Mr.
It also stipulated that the cooperative society members must participate in the micro-finance management workshop to be organised by IMG as part of requirement for the loan.
It said: "Every umbrella body willing to secure the loan for its affiliated groups must have a bank account as evidence to safe-guard the loan.
"All interested cooperative societies shall collect and submit forms for the loan beginning from
The IMG thanked the Bayelsa State governor for the loan and lauded the effort of Director General of the agency, Mr. Ifiemi Ikpaikpai for his zeal in driving the vision of the governor on poverty alleviation to uplift Bayelsans.
According to IMG, "we will apply the same method adopted in the disbursement of Delta State Poverty Alleviation loan granted by Governor
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals