The approval by the
CFIUS, an interagency group chaired by the Treasury Secretary, reviews deals that could bring US businesses under foreign ownership and is required by law to assess any transaction involving a state-owned firm.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid