HotDocs, the market leader in document generation software, announced today that it will be showcasing HotDocs Cloud Services at ILTA 2014, which runs
"Perhaps the most compelling part of HotDocs Cloud Services," commented
In correlation with the release of Cloud Services, HotDocs received a number of accolades, including a "best-of-breed" mention by
ILTA's most recent technology survey showed HotDocs having a 60% market share among law firms that use document generation software. The ILTA 2013 survey showed that the closest competitor to HotDocs had a 5% market share.
Demonstrations on other HotDocs products will be available at the HotDocs booth (#424), including HotDocs Developer, the industry's state-of-the-art development platform, and HotDocs Document Services, a SaaS application that makes browser-based document generation on the HotDocs platform available to enterprises of any size on a subscription basis.
For more information, visit http://www.hotdocs.com.
HotDocs is the recognized market leader in document generation software. Having pioneered the document generation concept (sometimes referred to as "document assembly" or "document automation") in the mid-1980s, HotDocs now serves over 1 million users, including 60% of the legal market for document generation, 20+% of the Fortune 500, and enterprises of every type and size in 42 countries throughout the world.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12104228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World