The word “SIRAT” (meaning path and a direction) has been carefully selected for our Islamic Banking offering. For us it is also an inspired journey towards excellence as a trusted partner for our customers. We have developed this name and image also in alignment with our group strategy locally & internationally. The same reflects in the implication of the inner working of the brand name SIRAT:
S - Security, I - Integrity, R- Reliability, A- Accessibility & T - Trust
The brand also depicts our legacy and corporate philosophy as a well recognized and respectable financial institution. The Bank practices strong ethical values which have been at the forefront for providing Shariah complaint banking solutions.
The Bank is in its 21st year of service and has been part of Islamic Banking industry for more than a decade. Our new Islamic branch at Korangi unveiling the new brand identity was opened yesterday which was largely attended by dignitaries and leading business people. Also scheduled to open are further 2 branches in
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy