The CEO of MTN Ghana, Serame Taukobong, stated that MTN Mobile Money is targeting micro-finance companies to enable its customers to receive their loan disbursement and repayment through their Mobile Money wallets.
This is the company s efforts to form more strategic partnerships with organisations that are more into cash management services.
Mobile Money is in partnership with the
Taukobong revealed this at the launch of the 3rd Mobile Money month on
There were more partnerships being pursued with insurance companies, education institutions and organisations to ensure that their transactions were done through MTN Mobile Money.
The CEO noted that the Mobile Money system had more than a million users and more than 6.5 million transactions per month.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think