CMBS delinquencies were unchanged in July at 4.87%, bringing an end to 15 consecutive months of declines in which the rate dropped 276 basis points (bps) from 7.63%. Resolutions of
Despite resolutions edging out new delinquencies, the overall rate remained unchanged due to a decrease in the index denominator. Fitch-rated new issuance volume of
Current and previous delinquency rates are as follows:
--Multifamily: 5.56% (from 5.65% in June);
--Hotel: 5.47% (from 5.30%);
--Industrial: 5.27% (from 5.78%);
--Office: 5.22% (from 5.13%);
--Retail: 4.85% (from 4.82%).
Additional information is available in Fitch's weekly e-newsletter, 'U.S. CMBS Market Trends', which also contains recent rating actions and an overview of newly released CMBS research, including Fitch presales and Focus reports. The link below enables market participants to sign up to receive future issues of the E-newsletter: 'http://pages.fitchemail.fitchratings.com/CMBSMktOptin/'
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million