ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15082014 -
The repurchase authorization permits the Company to make repurchases on a discretionary basis as determined by an Executive Committee of the Company's Board of Directors, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, available liquidity, compliance with the Company's debt arrangements and other appropriate factors.
Acquisitions under this repurchase authorization are to be made through open market or privately negotiated transactions and may be made pursuant to plans entered into in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. This repurchase authorization does not obligate Era to acquire any particular amount of common stock and may be modified, extended, suspended or discontinued at any time without prior notice.
Era intends to fund any repurchases under this authorization from its cash on hand. No assurance can be given that any particular amount of common stock will be repurchased.
For additional information concerning
Tel: (281) 606-4872
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight