ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15082014 -
The repurchase authorization permits the Company to make repurchases on a discretionary basis as determined by an Executive Committee of the Company's Board of Directors, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, available liquidity, compliance with the Company's debt arrangements and other appropriate factors.
Acquisitions under this repurchase authorization are to be made through open market or privately negotiated transactions and may be made pursuant to plans entered into in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. This repurchase authorization does not obligate Era to acquire any particular amount of common stock and may be modified, extended, suspended or discontinued at any time without prior notice.
Era intends to fund any repurchases under this authorization from its cash on hand. No assurance can be given that any particular amount of common stock will be repurchased.
For additional information concerning
Tel: (281) 606-4872
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say