A former branch manager of one of the new generation banks, (
The suspect allegedly packaged loan facilities for himself, using several names and accounts of some customers of his bank, with whom he shared the proceeds.
The loans went bad and the bank had to hold Amushie, who was on the verge of running out of the country before being apprehended by operatives of the EFCC.
Details of the loan disbursement showed that he granted a total sum of N57, 979, 024. 07( Fifty Seven Million, Nine Hundred and Seventy Nine Thousand,
Amushie is in the custody of the EFCC and will be charged to court as soon is investigation is concluded.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes