ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15082014 - VCs prioritized entertainment and convenience this week, pouring millions into GIFs, beauty salons, and gourmet food for a total of
Andreessen Horowitz took first place in amount of capital committed in the past 7 days, investing
The week's most active venture investors include
Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Seattle, Techstars Seattle, and
Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Seattle's home automation-focused accelerator program is a product of
Techstars Seattle's Fall 2014 class includes 10 startups, chosen from over 600 applicants, that range from luxury jewelry marketplace TrueFacet to customer service startup StreamLine.
To keep track of all the daily funding updates, sign up for the CrunchBase Daily Newsletter.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan