The hospital operator said it believes the attack came from a group in
A spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request from The Associated Press seeking comment on the attacks.
The information that was taken came from patients who were referred to or received care from doctors tied to the company over the past five years.
The attack follows other high-profile data security problems that have hit retailers like the e-commerce site
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World