Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Website Support and Data Visualization
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: ED-OOS-14-Q-0029
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Contracts & Acquisitions Management
Contracts (All ED Components)
Interested sources must submit information that demonstrates their ability to meet the requirements above, no later than
Quotations shall include Solicitation Number, company name, point of contact, address, phone number, email, fax number, DUNS number, and size status under NAICS 541511 (i.e., small business, disadvantaged business, woman owned business, etc.). Offers must be valid for 60 calendar days after submission. Technical quotations are limited to 25 pages double-spaced, and no smaller than 12-point font, not including attachments. Quotes must be submitted by
Offerors will be evaluated based on price and ability to meet the following solicitation requirements. The basis for the award will be best value through trade-offs; therefore, the Department may award to other than the lowest-priced offeror. See Attachment A - Applicable Clauses.
Please note that offerors must include a completed copy of FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. In addition, the offeror must identify the contract administrator as required by clause 306-8. This solicitation and its corresponding provisions are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular Number 2005-74.
General Provision 309-1a - List of Attachments; Attachment A - Applicable Clauses; Attachment B - Performance Work Statement; Attachment C - Addendum to the PWS
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy