Apple began the project on
Apple confirmed the earlier leak, saying that the localized servers will improve speed and reliability for its customers.
Apple takes user security and privacy very seriously.
Apple's siting of data comes as a surprise, given the company's firm stance on privacy and security. Apple attempted to quash those concerns by revealing that the encryption keys for user data would be stored offshore and would not be available to
The Chinese central government is invasive, as it hands down a ruling that forces users of WeChat to register with their real names and making it illegal to share political information without a license.
Some people are damaging other people's rights and interests and public security in the name of freedom of speech. Cyberspace cannot become a space full of disorder and hostility. No country in the world allows dissemination of information of rumors, violence, cheating, sex and terrorism.
Analysis of iCloud data transfer from
Apple had been linked to the construction of a new datacenter in
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World