A guideline specifying a string of preferential policies has been revealed by the
The bank plightes to raises credit to the region, planning loans of
More financial help would be widened to construct the Silk Road Economic Belt, support the transportation system to associate the region to a wider world.
Other policies covers supporting the textile industry and small enterprises to boost employment, improving services for social welfare and agricultural projects in the region.
The spurring growth in
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World