During the first 7 months of 2014, most traditional brick and mortar stores saw a decrease in sales up to 12%. In contrast, during the same period, Christmas Central, an e-commerce retailer, reported an increase in both sales and profits. Compared to the same period in 2013, the online retailer has a 60% month-to-month increase.
Located just outside of
Building off the successful winter and spring months, Christmas Central has benefited from their expansive home dÉcor and patio furniture to keep the momentum through the summer.
Continually in an expansion mode, the retailer has been able to add more permanent positions to their company both in the office and warehouse. In a region starving for growth, Christmas Central has become a bastion of consistent growth and success.
Christmas Central plans to add even more positions as they head into the fourth quarter. Optimism is high that the fourth quarter will be a record setter for the company. This Christmas season, traditionally the strongest time of year for the home dÉcor company, forecasts to sustain this high level of growth through the end of 2014 and beyond.
"We are extremely proud of our company,"
ChristmasCentral.com is a division of
For more information, or to schedule an interview with
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12099160.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006