Affordable pricing of this Manufacturing module eliminates the heavy capital investments of traditional manufacturing automation deployments. The use of smartphones and tablets can further reduce the upfront commitment by as much as a 2/3rds in hardware costs associated with your WMS Manufacturing implementation. Experience the world's best user interface that iOS and Windows Embedded products have to offer for your GP Manufacturing experience.
The Appolis/WilloWare GP Manufacturing Solution Workflow in summary:
1. Create your Manufacturing Order (MO) in Dynamics GP
2. Release MO to our WithoutWire Warehouse WMS system
3. WithoutWire verifies that you have enough Raw Materials (RM) or initiates a Pick
4. From the Wireless device in the palm of your hand: Create Finished Goods (FG) via License Plate (LP) activation, Create a 'material issue transaction' or back-flush RM's against the MO
5. Write parent/child MO Receipts real-time back to GP via WilloWare
6. Replenish RM's JIT to Manufacturing
7. Create more FG's, back-flush RM's and Put-away to picking or overstock locations
8. Create Scrap at the end of the process
9. Time/Date stamp of transactions, by user, accounts for the Labor
10. Close out MO or leave it open until all production is accounted for
11. Drive your Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
12. Achieve Full Traceability for Recall and Brand protection!
Appolis WithoutWire and WilloWare MO Generator provide the ability to measure discrete or process manufacturing production in a timely and efficient manner. With Scrap and Labor tracking capability, a measurement of daily yield can be closely monitored.
Call now (612-343-0404 x109 ) for a product demonstration to see new-to-this-world GP Fabrikam, Appolis WithoutWire and WilloWare MO Generator demonstration, or come visit us at our Appolis Gold Sponsored GPUG Summit Booth #1406 in
WilloWare has hands-on experience implementing Dynamics GP in a wide range of industries, with a particular focus and expertise in complex, manufacturing environments. This hands-on experience provides the ability to be a resource to you in both custom solutions and product modules. WilloWare understands more than just the development toolkit, and knows how users work in Dynamics GP and business. There are thousands of small decisions that are made when writing software that cannot be captured in a design specification, but are done correctly when the developer is experienced with both the toolset and the ERP application.
Appolis WithoutWire Warehouse Management Solution (WMS) provides efficient inventory and process optimization for distribution and manufacturing organizations looking for more robust lot tracked traceability of inventory. WithoutWire provides control to the movement and storage of materials received into, moved within, and shipped out of your warehouse, remote inventory, field service or route delivery locations.
http://gpugsummit.com/ Booth #1406
Call today 612-343-0404 x109
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas