THE weekly data released by the
The Financial Services Industry (measured by volume) led the activity chart with 1.053 billion shares valued at N7.267 billion traded in 11,551 deals; thus contributing 77.05% and 54.66% to the total equity turnover volume and value respectively. The Conglomerates Industry followed with a turnover of 139.099 million shares worth 948.332 million in 1,570 deals.
The third place was occupied by Consumer Goods Industry with 53.794 million shares worth N1.785 billion in 3,736 deals.
Trading in the top three equities, namely
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think