THE weekly data released by the
The Financial Services Industry (measured by volume) led the activity chart with 1.053 billion shares valued at N7.267 billion traded in 11,551 deals; thus contributing 77.05% and 54.66% to the total equity turnover volume and value respectively. The Conglomerates Industry followed with a turnover of 139.099 million shares worth 948.332 million in 1,570 deals.
The third place was occupied by Consumer Goods Industry with 53.794 million shares worth N1.785 billion in 3,736 deals.
Trading in the top three equities, namely
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say