Turkcell Superonline expects a 35% growth in revenues this year, general manager
Superonline's contribution to Turkcell revenues will increase after
Revenues of Superonline rose 39% y/y to TRY 309mn in Q2, corresponding to 10.6% of Turkcell's total revenues, according to a presentation on Turkcell's website.
Superonline had total of 1mn subscribers (fibre + ADSL) in Q2. Its fibre subscribers rose by 39,000 in the second quarter to 653,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays