Shareholders in Owerri, Imo State, at the weekend, have requested to be allowed to buy more than their allotted shares in the ongoing Diamond Bank Rights Issue meant to raise N50.37 billion for strategic growth projects. They also want the closing date for the issue extended to enable them take up fully their rights.
The call was made during the
In his presentation, Group Managing Director of the bank, Dr.
Continuing, he said, "The bank has recorded significant growth from
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low