Shareholders in Owerri, Imo State, at the weekend, have requested to be allowed to buy more than their allotted shares in the ongoing Diamond Bank Rights Issue meant to raise N50.37 billion for strategic growth projects. They also want the closing date for the issue extended to enable them take up fully their rights.
The call was made during the
In his presentation, Group Managing Director of the bank, Dr.
Continuing, he said, "The bank has recorded significant growth from
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment