Shareholders in Owerri, Imo State, at the weekend, have requested to be allowed to buy more than their allotted shares in the ongoing Diamond Bank Rights Issue meant to raise N50.37 billion for strategic growth projects. They also want the closing date for the issue extended to enable them take up fully their rights.
The call was made during the
In his presentation, Group Managing Director of the bank, Dr.
Continuing, he said, "The bank has recorded significant growth from
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms