Renowned philanthropist and businessman, Dr. Kola Oyefeso has filed a motion seeking leave of the
In the said order, Justice
The judge had also enjoined the police, in the interim order, to assist the receiver/manager in performing his duties which included the taking over of the business premises of the company.
In the suit, Kotco Energy and Oyefeso were listed as first and second defendants, while
The matter was then subsequently adjourned till
But the defendants have filed a motion for leave of court to be allowed during the on-going long vacation of the court to challenge the said ex-parte order.
When the matter came up, lawyer to the defendants,
He said already, the day to day running of the company had been put on hold as a result of the order, while great hardship had been done and is being done to the business of the said defendants.
"In fact, my lord, we are now finding it extremely difficult to perform our lawful responsibilities to our customers. Unless, we are allowed to challenge the interim order, the continued survival of the defendants' will be seriously jeopardized.
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release