The 21-year-old pop singer, who spotted her "coolest" replica,
Villafane, with her resemblance to the 'Hanna Montana' star, who started imitating the pop icon in 2006, said that she loved "fooling" people and "looking" like the 'Wrecking Ball' singer.
The fan further added that apart from singing 'Happy Birthday' song in the 'Adore You' singer's voice, she memorized all her "wacky" performances to "recreate them on stage", which is "fun" for getting paid. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan