The profits for Q2 2014 mark the sixth consecutive profitable quarter. Meanwhile, revenues for the quarter reached Dh361.4 million — a drop from the Dh371.4 million made during the second quarter of last year. During a board meeting to discuss financial results, the board also accepted the resignation of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry