A kiosk will also be on site, providing general information to visitors about solar power and specific details about the Ford carport.
The solar canopy would feature capacity to give 1.038 megawatts of electricity, enough to power 158 average-sized homes. It would be the second-largest solar carport in the Midwest, after a 1.1-megawatt facility at the
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals