A kiosk will also be on site, providing general information to visitors about solar power and specific details about the Ford carport.
The solar canopy would feature capacity to give 1.038 megawatts of electricity, enough to power 158 average-sized homes. It would be the second-largest solar carport in the Midwest, after a 1.1-megawatt facility at the
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low