A kiosk will also be on site, providing general information to visitors about solar power and specific details about the Ford carport.
The solar canopy would feature capacity to give 1.038 megawatts of electricity, enough to power 158 average-sized homes. It would be the second-largest solar carport in the Midwest, after a 1.1-megawatt facility at the
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits