Earlier this year, Centrify became the first company in the Identity-as-a-Service ( IDaaS ) market to serve and support more than 2,000 customers in the cloud. The strong customer acquisition rates underscore the value of Centrify s comprehensive approach to identity management across cloud, on-premises and mobile environments. Centrify is continuing to grow its customer installed base while maintaining a 97 percent customer retention rate.
For the past five years, the Hot 100 list has identified leading privately held software companies that show exceptional progress and potential within their sectors. Companies are selected each year based on the evaluation of multiple criteria, including financial growth, products and services, quality of leadership, customers and market potential.
Centrify continues to post strong results due to our unique ability to address security and identity requirements for all customer environments, including cloud, mobile and on-premises, said
By unifying customers identity management requirements, Centrify helps organizations see greater end user productivity and security by not only delivering single sign-on (SSO) but also delivering multifactor authentication. In addition, Centrify s solution allows organizations to improve IT efficiency, better address regulatory compliance, better secure their hybrid cloud and on-premises IT environment, as well as lower total cost of ownership for their identity infrastructure.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton