The fully Ghanaian-owned private communication company, established in 2011, is scheduled to hit the market with premium quality wireless broadband connectivity, at a mega launch next week.
"We are committed to providing Ghanaians with a super-fast and reliable internet experience as well as relevant value-added services and data solutions," Mrs
She explained that the network loads websites faster; send and receive large documents with ease; download music and movies quickly; and enables one to watch videos online with no waiting time.
Customers would also be able to use
The company in
She said: "We have a robust system built - superior technology - which put power in the hands of the user, our desire is to please our customers and to deliver an exceptional customer experience, and our customers can trust us to bring them the best because they deserve the best".
He added that the 4G LTE offers 10 micro-second latent, speed at which webpages load during browsing, while eliminating jitters - layers and steps a command goes through before the webpage loads - implying buffering is insignificant or none at all.
Company officials are assuring customers of offering "seriously fast Internet speed with unlimited possibilities," saying "4G LTE is the standard in next generation mobile communication technology allowing greater bandwidth and faster Internet connection speeds".
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy