CEB's Q2 2014 total revenues increased 33.7% year on year to
The airline achieved notable Q2 2014 passenger carrying 4.7M passengers, an increase of 19.7% in the same period last year. CEB carried a total of 8.5M passengers in the first half of 2014, with flights approximately 88% full.
Ancillary revenues grew 27.4% to
Cargo revenues also posted an increase of 15.7% as CEB carried 37 million of kilos of cargo, an increase of 17.7% for the same period last year.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com or call reservation hotlines +(632) 7020-888 or +(6332) 230-8888. The latest seat sales can also be found on CEB's official Twitter (@cebupacificair) and Facebook pages.
CEB's 50-strong fleet is comprised of 10 Airbus A319, 28 Airbus A320, 4 Airbus A330 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. It is one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2014 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take delivery of 11 more brand-new Airbus A320, 30 Airbus A321neo, and 3 Airbus A330 aircraft.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry