This deal with one of
The project, launched this year, forms part of
The PPP is a first for the kingdom and also the first of its kind in the GCC. Naseej is offering 367 villas and apartments for sale in Al Madina Al Shamaliya.
"We are pleased to have partnered with KHCB which essentially marks an important milestone for our project making it more accessible to a larger number of buyers easing the financing burden whereby they can benefit from financing packages to suit their preferences,"
"This partnership with the ministry continues to produce successes as 40 per cent of the villas on Al Madina Al Shamaliya have already been reserved. Most of these reservations are made by housing applicants marking an important milestone in the delivery of homes for all Bahrainis."
"It gives us great pleasure to collaborate with Naseej for providing property financing solutions for units in Al Madina Al Shamaliya. We encourage potential buyers who are interested in applying for financing loans to contact any of KHCB's branches in
Naseej earlier announced that the project was open for all Bahrainis to purchase their home and enjoy the exceptional value being offered as the villas start from BD96,000 and flats from BD44,800 and all properties enjoy a beach setting.
Under the terms of the PPP agreement, it complements the first tier for ministry applicants and the second tier for Bahraini families with a total household income of BD2,000 or less, and from now onwards it is open to all Bahrainis.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'