Former President Bill Clinton received a birthday greeting from fictional President Frank Underwood in a House of Cards-inspired video released Friday.
In the clip, Underwood (Kevin Spacey) calls former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from the Oval Office pretending to be her husband in order to trick her into revealing the president's 68th birthday gift.
"This is a very personal decision that I will make when I'm ready," she responds, poking fun at her standard response on whether she will run for president. She also calls Spacey out for his deception.
The video was released by The Clinton Foundation to celebrate the 42nd president's upcoming birthday on Aug. 19.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kevin Spacey makes cameo in Bill Clinton birthday video
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy