CSAB was inaugurated in the mid-1980s to provide an accrediting body for programs in computer science and related disciplines. The organization merged its accreditation activities with those of the
Bailes became involved during the first year the organization began offering accreditation. He has served as a two-term president of the organization, program evaluator, team chair and member and chair of the executive committee of the board of CSAB.
All undergraduate programs offered by the
CC AutoTriage13cn-140816-30TagarumaMar-4830600 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison