The luxury department store operator reported quarterly sales at established stores, a key sales measure, below
The department store operator reported a slight boost in quarterly profit, but the results fell short of
The scientific instrument maker reported an increase in third-quarter profit and revenue, beating
Coca-Cola is paying
The drug developer reported positive results from a 12-person, midstage study of its experimental hepatitis C treatment ACH-3102.
The computer chip equipment maker reported better-than-expected third-quarter profit and forecast a positive revenue outlook.
The drug developer said an arbitration panel rejected a patent infringement claim by a rival related to a hepatitis C drug.
The design software and services company reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its fiscal guidance.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays