Through the banking app, customers can now access the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) from anywhere and can trade shares at their own convenience.
"This flexible trading platform provides extreme mobility by bringing the NOW factor to the
With this new enhanced functionality,
The app ensures that customers' funds and the markets are never far from reach. It's designed to allow clients to view their account status, access stock prices, retrieve statements, view portfolio valuations and get instant market updates and tips. All this is geared towards enabling
The NIC NOW Mobile Banking app is accessible to customers with any Android, Windows, IOS or Blackberry Smartphones through the respective application stores. Once customers register, they are able to download the app and using the Security credentials provided by the bank able to access the app.
The app is the first to be rolled out following the move by the
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think