National Debt Relief recently shared in an article published last
The article starts off by explaining how student loan debt has become one of America's most serious financial and economic problems. Having more than
The article starts off by claiming that declaring bankruptcy just to discharge student loans is a myth. There are some student loan borrowers who are thinking of filing for bankruptcy just to get rid of college debt but it is close to impossible to do this. One reason is that majority of the student loans are federal types meaning it is the government, through taxpayer's money, lending the money.
The article also points out that student loans being forgiven is a fact. More than being included in some of the federal student loan repayment plans, there are a few profession that can offer loan forgiveness. One of which is working at a non-profit organization or taking up a teaching job and practicing in specific locations.
The article also explains that there is truth to the possibility of better repayment options especially for federal student loans. More than the standard repayment plan, there are six more repayment plans to choose from. There are even plans that takes into consideration the income of the borrower in calculating for the monthly payment amount.
To read the rest of the article, click on this link: http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/untruths-downright-lies-debt-consolidation/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/student_loan/myths_and_facts/prweb12095195.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy